HOME     ABOUT ME

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pasta con Carne di Maiale

Recipe for Pork Pasta


Ingredients:


Onion
Olive Oil
Ground Pork
White wine
Chopped tomatoes
Sage (fresh is best but can used dried)
(Quantities of each vary depending on how big a crowd you are cooking for.)


Saute' onion in olive oil. Add ground pork and let brown. Add white wine and let evaporate a few minutes. Add canned tomatoes. When almost done cooking, add sage and salt to taste. Serve over pasta cooked al dente.


Want to see a picture? It looks sort of like Bolognese sauce but with chunky tomatoes rather than puree'. It also has a different hue since the pork is "the other white meat." The sage lends such a distinctive yummy flavor.


1 comment:

  1. Oh!! This looks so yummie!!!!
    Yes, I need to show you the granny square technique! It is quite easy, you will see...I have bought a new book with easy directions, I must show you. :) I wish you and your beautiful family a Thanksgiving day full of the Lord's Blessings! xo
    Louise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate your thoughts and I thoroughly enjoy reading each one!