HOME     ABOUT ME

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The 10 Second Rule

The 10 Second Rule by Clare de Graf is a book I received as a gift from Sonlight Curriculum, the homeschool curriculum that we use. It's a quick read  and it has really inspired me to live in such a way that if I feel a nudge to do something, to just do it. Not to wait or rationalize it away. But to do it. I hope to report the things I feel prompted to do.
If you decide to read it, let me know what you think about it! I'd love to hear!

1 comment:

  1. Sheila, I'm happy you liked my book! As you "do the Rule" I'd enjoy reading your stories on my website so others could benefit. Thanks. Clare De Graaf

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate your thoughts and I thoroughly enjoy reading each one!