HOME     ABOUT ME

Friday, October 31, 2014

New way to wear a scarf!

Have you seen that YouTube video that shows 25 ways to wear a scarf? If not you can watch it here. The filming is so clever! 

A couple of days ago I was trying to wear a leopard print scarf that had a different design on the ends. Since I wanted to emphasize the leopard part, I tried tying it into an infinity scarf. 
Since I really liked the way it draped, I did the same thing the next day with a salmon colored scarf. 
This is how I did it...

First you tie the ends together like this:
Slip the knot over your head and hide it in the back. 
Then loop one side over your head
Pull that loop down so it's not choking you...
And arrange all the folds so you like the way it looks...
And voilá! Big pop of color!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate your thoughts and I thoroughly enjoy reading each one!