HOME     ABOUT ME

Monday, January 19, 2015

Pineapple Soy Pork Scallopini

Chops on the grill
This recipe came about because I had pineapple juice I wanted to use up from the champagne punch from our Christmas Eve party. It was quick, easy and very tasty!

1 cup pineapple juice
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup mirin
1/4 cup white wine
2 garlic cloves, sliced
pork scallopini (I made 8) or thin cut pork chops

Place first 5 ingredients in a large bowl or zip lock bag. Add meat to marinade and allow to sit 10-30 minutes. Grill until done. Place marinade in a small saucepan and cook until reduced.
Cook the marinade to make it safe to eat.
Serve the chops with sauce and your favorite sides. I served it with roasted cauliflower. 
Roasted cauliflower is an easy side dish. 
Enjoy!

Linking to Skip to My Lou's Made by You Monday
Skip To My Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate your thoughts and I thoroughly enjoy reading each one!