HOME     ABOUT ME

Friday, January 16, 2015

Sonlight Curriculum


I'm in Colorado for the Sonlight Training Conference, getting all trained up for the 2015 convention season. Sonlight is celebrating their 25 year anniversary and they have lots of cool things planned in conjunction with that.
Company luncheon in the warehouse
Clowning around with Donna of NH
I enjoy coming out here. This is my 7th training conference (one was in Florida) so it certainly feels familiar by now, but I still get a little thrill getting to go to HQ.
The indefatigable Luke giving us some computer training!
 (That's not a duck face. I caught him mid sentence.)
We had some snow on the first day, just for me because I prayed for it, but the weather started warming up after that.

We are feeling the absence of some friends who are no longer with Sonlight but we are making new friends with the new people. (Jamie of Alabama can be seen in the picture below. She's a stylish southern cutie and you can check out her blog here!)
Quick break between trainings
Sonlight has some fun stuff planned to celebrate their 25 years. One is a year-long blog party that they are hosting on the 25th of each month. Be sure to come back for my post on the 25th! If you're a Sonlighter and a blogger you can join the fun here.

Sonlight Blog Party

Can you spot Sarita??
If you're a Sonlight and NOT a blogger you can share your Sonlight story here. Because if you are a Sonlighter you are part of the Sonlight timeline too!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate your thoughts and I thoroughly enjoy reading each one!